We believe parents play a crucial role in their child’s education. All Parents are automatically members of our School Council and are encouraged to become involved. There are opportunities to discuss student achievement, and how we can improve the learning experience for all our students with either our School Council or the Friends of Vimy Ridge Academy Society at our regular meetings.
The following are the new School Council representatives (2022-2023) for Vimy Ridge Academy:
- Chair - Stephanie Pasutto
- Co-Chair - Sheryll Darago
- Secretary - Cheryl Pilipchuk
- Treasurer - Frank Doruiter
- Casino Chair - Jenna Martin
- Member at Large - Harry Tsaprailis
- Member at Large - Dina Nehring
- Member at Large - Kevin Martin
- Member at Large - Katie Borek
All meetings are hybrid with both online Google Meets and in-person attendance options.
Links to join are on the SchoolZone Google Calendar, and meetings begin at 6:30 PM.
School Council Meeting Dates for 2022-2023:
Friends of Vimy Ridge
Friends of Vimy Ridge Academy Society (FVRAS) is the associated entity to School Council that works within our school to raise funds for school projects.
All parents/guardians of Vimy Ridge Academy students are encouraged to become members of FVRAS and attend meetings where we discuss opportunities to enhance the school environment for our children.