Please Note: Submission of an application package for enrolment into Vimy Ridge Academy does not mean guaranteed acceptance. Confirmation of acceptance will follow the registration screening process.
The registration process involves six steps:
Step 1: Sign up for a Shadow Day with your Academy program of choice (for 2024-2025 school year registrations).
- Vimy Baseball/Softball - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Dance - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Elite - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Esports - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Golf - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Hockey - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Lacrosse - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Outdoor Pursuits - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Ringette - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Soccer - Shadow Day Form
- Vimy Sport Fit - Shadow Day Form
- OHA - Shadow Day Form
Step 2: Contact the program director of your program of choice with any questions you may have.
Step 3: Register with the Academy partner organization of the Vimy Academy program that you choose:
- AAD (Academic Athletic Development) coordinates programming for the Baseball/Softball, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Esports, Golf, Hockey, Outdoor Pursuits, Ringette, and Sport Fit Academies
- Edmonton School of Ballet coordinates programming for the Dance Academy
- Green and Gold coordinates programming for the Soccer Academy
- OHA coordinates programming for the Okanagan Hockey Academy
Step 4: Next you will have the opportunity to fill out the school portion of your application.
Step 5: The program director and school admin will review all application packages to confirm that the student has met all requirements for entrance into the program and ensure that there is space available at the applicant's grade level.
Step 6: A letter will be sent out to confirm acceptance.
For more information about Vimy:
- Vimy Program Guide
- Vimy Virtual Tour
- Vimy Open House 2024
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process, you can contact the General Office at 780-465-5461.