Registration is now open for the 2023-2024 school year.
For the 2023 - 2024 school year, Vimy Ridge Academy is full in planned classes in Grades 7 and 8 in the athletic academies and academic classes. We will no longer accept enrolment requests for these grade levels in these programs.
Please Note: Submission of an application package for enrolment into Vimy Ridge Academy does not mean guaranteed acceptance. Confirmation of acceptance will follow the registration screening process.
The registration process involves six steps:
Step 1: Sign up for a Shadow Day with your program of choice.
(Below find links to all the available programs. On the program page request a Shadow Day by filling out the Shadow Day Form).
Please Note: For 2023-2024 school year, we will not be running any more Shadow Days. Shadow Days for enrolment in the 2024-2025 school year will begin in December 2023.
Step 2: Contact the program director of your program of choice with any questions you may have.
Step 3: Register with the Academy partner organization of the Vimy Academy program that you choose:
- AAD (Academic Athletic Development) coordinates programming for the Baseball/Softball, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Elite, Esports, Golf, Hockey, Outdoor Pursuits, Ringette, and Sport Fit Academies
- Edmonton School of Ballet coordinates programming for the Dance Academy
- Green and Gold coordinates programming for the Soccer Academy
- OHA coordinates programming for the Okanagan Hockey Academy
Step 4: Next you will have the opportunity to fill out the school portion of your application.
Step 5: The program director and school admin will review all application packages to confirm that the student has met all requirements for entrance into the program and ensure that there is space available at the applicant's grade level.
Step 6: A letter will be sent out to confirm acceptance.
For more information about Vimy:
- Vimy Program Guide
- Vimy Virtual Tour
- Vimy Open House 2023 was on Thursday, February 9 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- Shadow Days - Click on the Academy of your choice, scroll down to Shadow Day, click the link and fill out the Shadow Day form.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, you can contact the General Office at 780-465-5461.